Saturday, May 11, 2019

Odd Numbers - About Time (1990)

The Odd Numbers put out several albums and singles but this is their first album. Their sound has been consistent throughout their existence. They nail the mod sound when they want to but then they do those songs that sound like 50% The Jam + 50% Ramones (later era Ramones).

I don't have all of their stuff but I do have a lot of it. I'm just posting this one because I saw this on eBay:


The seller is allowing offers but there are several copies on Discogs right now for as low as $12.00.

1 Don't Bother Me
2 Little Kings and Queens
3 It Makes no Difference
4 In This World
5 She Made Me Shake
6 The Getaway
7 About Time
8 Holiday
9 Get in the Groove
10 Good as Gold
11 If I Only Had You
12 Sweet Soul Music




  DOWNLOAD from Mediafire


No comments:

Post a Comment