Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Zootcase - We Make it Happen (1996)

 How to describe this one? It's perched on the edge of those early 90s white funk bands but the vocalist and possible band leader is black so "WHITE-funk" doesn't work. They have a slight heavy metal vibe but all of their songs are mellow paced. They do have one blues song but they don't come across as a blues band despite what this eBay seller says. ($168.99? Come on now.)

They're a three-piece rock band with a familiar style that eludes description. 

The one band I can think of that they sound closest to is King's X. That might be a lazy description but that's all I got. 

1 We Make it Happen

2 The Moon is Full

3 Alice Don't Cry

4 Since You Left Me Baby

5 Where is My Heart?

6 Could This be True

7 Tell Me

8 Alicia


DOWNLOAD


...


5 comments:

  1. Can you post Louie Louie by Cats Under The Stars ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I no longer have a copy myself. I was too dumb to even save the files. It wasn't that good but still worth having. I'll have to get another copy someday.

      Changing the subject, a few years back you sent me some songs by The Tonics that I did not have. Great stuff. But you never posted them on Skaville City yet.

      Delete
    2. I do not own Skaville City. I am just a subscriber of that channel.

      Delete
    3. Btw whoever sent you songs by The Tonics was not me. I do not know you. All I know is that you run 2 blogs. I found out from your other blogsite that you run this one. Thank you for letting me know about a band called The Tonics, I will check them out.

      Delete
    4. My mistake. Sorry about that. The name threw me off.

      Delete