Saturday, August 10, 2024

va Commercial (2002)

  Hardcore punk compilation from the New York label Traffic Violation Records



DOWNLOAD

 

At the time I got this CD I was playing the Recess Records compilations Hot Curly Weenie volumes 1 and 2* and I was looking for something similar. This didn't live up to being what I wanted it to be but there are a couple noteworthy tracks.

 

The inlay was printed on, what we called back in the 20th century, "typewriter paper" which wasn't made for computer printer ink so the scans look like the inlay is water damaged. It's not. A lot of things from back in the days look like this. That's why it's important for them to be preserved.



* Hot Curly Weenie vol 2 is my favorite. How do you not love beautiful songs like this?: 


No comments:

Post a Comment