Thursday, February 4, 2021

Internationals - Hoots Mon 7" (1983) -and- It's Not Unusual 7" (1984)


 Case in point of my previous post where I said I don't understand good bands squandering their studio time for cover songs or trying to be funny. 

Watch this band live and see that they were entertaining and the frontman Neil Tomlinson was energetic and fun to watch and the band was capable of composing their own songs that people would want to hear.

They only put out these two records that I know of and neither one conveys the band properly. 

Did any of their fans actually want to hear them cover Tom Jones? 

 

The Internationals - Hoots Mon 7" (1983)

 A - Hoots Mon

B - Never Gonna Give You Up (not the Rick Astley song, I promise. I've never Rickrolled anybody in my life!)


The Internationals - It's Not Unusual 7" (1984)

A - It's Not Unusual

B - Headline News


DOWNLOAD


No comments:

Post a Comment