Tuesday, July 23, 2024

va STV Sessions Vol. 1 (1998)

 Punk / Hardcore / Ska compilation from the 90s. 

 There are lots of good songs and lots of shit songs (like most compilations). I won't say what I think are the shittiest songs on here because I try not to bad-mouth any band on my blog, but I will say that my two favorite songs are right next to each other - tracks 13 and 14. 

Backwash - "Pirates" has that great late 80s/early 90s So. Cal. hardcore punk sound when the hardcore band lightened up and played a quirky song.


This is a demo version. The version on the comp is different. 

...and Impossible 5 - "Anti" (I couldn't find a video for this one).

I have the Impossible 5 CD that this song came from. I'll post it if anybody gives a shit. Just ask. 

They have a second CD that I don't have. 

 


 

DOWNLOAD



No comments:

Post a Comment